Spinal stenosis treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing number of product offerings for the treatment of spinal stenosis is fueling the market growth.
The major players in the spinal stenosis treatment market are Mallinckrodt, Yungjin Pharm, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd, NIPPON SHINYAKU CO.,LTD, Taisho Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Empirical Spine, Inc, Yungjin Pharm.co,.Ltd, Alphatec Spine, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Exactech, Inc, Globus Medical Inc, NuVasive, Inc, Orthofix Holdings, Inc, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Pfizer Inc, Vertos Medical Inc, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Vivex among others.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-stenosis-treatment-market
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Spinal Stenosis Treatment market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Spinal Stenosis Treatment is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- Worldwide growing aging population is driving the market growth for spinal stenosis treatment
- Increase in the obese population suffering from spine deformities is accelerating the market growth
- Rising prevalence of spinal disorders such as degenerative scoliosis and degenerative spondylolisthesis is boosting the market growth
- Growing popularity and adoption of minimally invasive spine surgery procedures is enhancing the market growth
- High cost of surgical treatment is hindering the market growth
- Stringent government regulations on approval of drugs is hampering the market growth for spinal stenosis treatment
- Unclear reimbursement policies is hindering the market growth
- Lack of highly skilled and experienced physicians will also restraint the market growth in the forecast period
Key Developments in the Market
- In November 2019, NIPPON SHINYAKU CO., LTD is developing selexipag (research code: NS-304) to treat lumbar spinal stenosis. If trial gets successful, it will change treatment paradigms across orthopedics and will improve the lives of millions of patients suffering from spinal stenosis worldwide.
- In May 2017, Premia Spine received the U.S FDA approval for its pivotal study of the new Tops system. This system will provide patients with the access to the only posterior arthroplasty device for degenerative grade I spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis. The approval of Tops system device emphasizes the superiority when compared to the traditional lumbar spinal fusion.
Spinal stenosis is a condition which is characterized by narrowing of the spaces within the small spinal canal, which causes compression to the nerve roots and spinal cord which travel through the spinal canal, which leads to pain, cramping, weakness or numbness. Spinal stenosis is most commonly caused by osteoarthritis, which can lead to thickening of the ligaments of the spine and bone spurs, this put pressure on the spinal cord and spinal nerves.
According to American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery, it was estimated that approximately 250,000 to 500,000 reported the symptoms of spinal stenosis in the United States. The geriatric population affected more frequently than adults.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-spinal-stenosis-treatment-market
Segmentation:Global Spinal Stenosis Treatment Market
(Cervical Stenosis, Lumbar Stenosis),
(Medication, Physical Therapy, Surgery and Others),
(Analgesics, Antidepressants, Anti-Seizures, Corticosteroid and Others), Drugs (Naproxen, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin, Oxycodone and Others),
Route of Administration
(Oral, Intravenous, Intraspinal and Others),
(Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy),
(Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others),
(North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]