Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.05 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing concern towards animal health is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market analysis report is also helpful in assessing the effectiveness of advertising programme and to know the causes of consumer resistance. The market report also contains the drivers and restraints for the Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles. For the businesses, it is very vital to get knowhow of consumer’s demands, preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product which can be studied via this report.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-veterinary-reference-laboratory-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the veterinary reference laboratory market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Sanofi, Idexx Laboratories, Mars, Incorporated, GD, Zoetis, NEOGEN CORPORATION, Marshfield Clinic., ProtaTek International, Inc, Phoenix Lab, Virbac, Greencross Limited, Gribbles Veterinary., Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab (WADDL).
Global Veterinary reference laboratory Market By Technology (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Immunodiagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics), Applications (Clinical Pathology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Virology, Productivity Testing, Pregnancy Testing, Toxicology), Type of Animal (Companion Animals, Food-Producing Animals), End User (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Veterinary reference laboratory are specially designed to detect the diseases in animals. These days, there is an increase in the adoption of animals, so these specialized centers are used to detect diseases in the animals. To identify the disease quickly these centers have reference database. These centers are used to maintain the health of the animals and provide them treatment as per the requirement.
- Increasing zoonotic diseases is driving the market
- Increasing spending on the animal healthcare is also driving the growth of this market
- Lack of standardization is restraining the market growth
- Increasing prices of the pet care is restraining market
- By Technology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics
- By Applications
- Clinical Pathology
- Productivity Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- By Type of Animal
- Companion Animals
- Other Companion Animals
- Food-Producing Animals
- Sheep and Goats
- Other Food-Producing Animals
- Companion Animals
- By End User
- o Veterinary Hospitals
- o Veterinary Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Zoetis Inc. announced the launch of their Carysta HVC which is specially designed to provide in-house reference-lab quality testing. This will provide the veterinary patients to achieve high quality test. This system is based on liquid reagent technology and will have 37 routine parameters.
- In December 2016, GD Animal Health announced the launch of their ELISA test that will be used to detect Porcine Epidemic Diarrhoea Virus. The PED virus is easily spread via pigs, manure, pig transport, people and pests. To detect the virus, pig farms have to submit blood and serum to the GD for testing.
Global veterinary reference laboratory market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary reference laboratory market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global veterinary reference laboratory market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)