Data Bridge Market Research has added an exhaustive research study of the Global Mobile Medical Apps Market detailing every single market driver and intricately analyzing the business vertical. The research report has abilities to raise as the most significant market worldwide as it has remained playing a remarkable role in establishing progressive impacts on the universal economy. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the Market and contains a future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data.
Global mobile medical apps market is registering a healthy CAGR of 34.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the advent of smartphones which has played a key role in the healthcare industry by making medical services easier which has also replaced the use of computer systems is expected to contribute to the market growth.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Leading Players of Global Mobile Medical Apps Market are Medtronic, Apple, AirStrip, AliveCor Inc., LifeWatch Services, Inc., Nike, Philips, AT&T, Qualcomm, Cerner Corporation, Cisco, Nokia, Jawbone, OMRON Group, Omron Industrial Automation Europe, OMRON Asia Pacific, BioTelemetry, Inc., athenahealth, AgaMatrix, Agamatrix Europe Limited, AgaMatrix Europe, iHealth Labs, iHealth Labs Europe among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Medtronic had launched MyCareLink Heart, a medical app that can interact with pacemakers. The app is compatible with the pacemakers and sends the encrypted data to the app’s network. It has enables the secure communication of pacemakers with the patients with smartphones. This product launch will enable the more efficient patient engagement with their physicians which will expand the company user base.
- In September 2017, MyMedicNow had launched a new medical app. This app had filled the market gap between patients and doctors. The app enables the patients to search for the particular doctor related to their medical condition. This product launch has helped the patients and doctors by expanding their reach which has enabled the increase in the user in the app.
Competitive Analysis of Global Mobile Medical Apps Market
The Mobile Medical Apps Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile medical apps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- The surging adoption of smartphones, tablets and other mobile platforms is driving the growth of the market
- The cost containment in healthcare delivery is booting the market growth
- The healthcare services has a robust adoption of 3G and 4G networks which drives the market growth
- The surging adoption of medical health apps for the management of chronic disease is propelling the market growth
- Patient centric healthcare delivery has gained a lot of attention which has driven the market growth
- The lack of proper standard as well as regulation is hindering the market growth
- The low guidance from physicians in choosing apps is hampering the market growth
- The traditional healthcare providers are refusing the use of these application which is restraining the market growth
Major Highlights of TOC:
Chapter One: Mobile Medical Apps Market Industry Overview
1.1 Mobile Medical Apps Industry
1.1.2 Products of Major Companies
1.2 Mobile Medical Apps Market Segment
1.2.1 Industry Chain
1.2.2 Consumer Distribution
1.3 Price & Cost Overview
Chapter Two: Mobile Medical Apps Market Demand
2.1 Segment Overview
2.1.1 APPLICATION 1
2.1.2 APPLICATION 2
2.2 Mobile Medical Apps Market Size by Demand
2.3 Mobile Medical Apps Market Forecast by Demand
Chapter Three: Mobile Medical Apps Market by Type
3.1 By Type
3.1.1 TYPE 1
3.1.2 TYPE 2
3.2 Mobile Medical Apps Market Size by Type
3.3 Mobile Medical Apps Market Forecast by Type
Chapter Four: Major Region of Mobile Medical Apps Market
4.1 Mobile Medical Apps Sales
4.2 Mobile Medical Apps Revenue & market share
Chapter Five: Major Companies List
Chapter Six: Conclusion
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. Among these, North America dominates the global mobile medical apps market.
Reasons to Buy This Report
Current and future of Mobile Medical Apps Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
The latest developments, market shares and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]