Kenneth Research released a report on Extended Reality (XR) Market that consists detailed analysis and industry insights for the forecast period, i.e. 2020-2026. On the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period, the latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report. Backed by the growing advancements in the ICT industry, especially in the field of internet of technology (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI), along with the advancements that support the basic backbone of the overall ICT industry, the Extended Reality (XR) Market is projected to grow with a modest CAGR during the forecast period, i.e. 2020-2026.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/report-details/extended-reality-xr-market/10307120
In the statistics by Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector including manufacturing and services of ICT in Europe, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in the year 2017. Out of these, the ICT services sector accounted for the largest share. Moreover, the ICT services sector is predicted to be ten times larger than that of ICT manufacturing. On the other hand, the ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities, along with telecommunication activities, out of which the former held about 49.1% share while the latter held around 30.3% share in the year 2017. These factors are estimated to impact positively towards the growth of the market in the next few years.
The Extended Reality (XR) market represents the convergence of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality (MR) in which the best elements of each aspect are utilized and optimized for a given use case scenario and application. While today many apps and services within the XR universe are very device dependent and network constrained, convergence is on the horizon from a device perspective as well as substantial opportunities through untethering via 5G and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC).
The Extended Reality (XR) market is moderately competitive and consists of a few players. In terms of market share, some of the players are currently expanding their services across the emerging market. However, with the advancement in the immersive technology trend across the virtual platform, new players are increasing their market presence thereby enhancing their services as well as expanding their business footprint across the emerging economies.
Scope of the Report
– The advent of extended reality is revamping the way people experience the physical and the virtual environments, from observation to immersion. XR is an umbrella term that encompasses both augmented reality and virtual reality, thereby covering a full spectrum of real and virtual environments. XR experience caters to business issues and creates innovative solutions to add efficiency and increase productivity to meet critical client needs. The implementation of Extended Reality (XR) provides enterprises with a platform that helps people to perform their jobs in a much effective way.
Dell Technologies Inc.
EON. Reality Inc.
HP Development Company LP
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
MAGIC LEAP, INC.
Nintendo Co., Ltd.
The Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector in Canada consists of more than 41,500 companies, out of which, over 37,000 companies come under the category of software and computer services industries. Hence, around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry are involved in software and computer services, 4.5% companies are in ICT wholesaling, 3.4% in communications services and the remaining 2.2% companies are involved in ICT manufacturing in the country, as per the Canadian ICT Sector Profile released by the Government of Canada in 2018.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
* Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
* Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
* Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
* Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
* Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/report-details/extended-reality-xr-market/10307120
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0642Radiation Oncology Market
Anti-snoring Device Market
Flexible Magnet Market
Magnetic Tape Market
3D Printing Plastics Market
Female Condom Market
Transdermal Drug Delivery Market
Nurse Calling Systems Market
Concrete Coating Market
Heat Reflective Paints and Coatings Market
Chlor Alkali Market
Liquid Biopsy Market
Conductive Grease Market
Upcoming Security Software Market